6/26/2009

Au Revoir ....


Today...
When i were wake up, heard silenced on FM-radio a news about someone died ....
For moment i ignored,... but..
Then turn up tv, find a news channel.. waiting for a moment..its came clearly
First when i read the headlines of news, i was shock...
Its written .... King of Pop was died...!!!
Him... my idol when i was boy, 80's .... Michael Jackson...
He was die....

Some flashlight walking on my head, remembering about him was...
A few song from him that influence me when junior high school..
Thriller albums, black or white song, and etc.... it just a piece that i loved!

But now,
Was, i had write about something than inspired from his song,
A massage that scattering from his heart to everyone..
Holy and noble sentences to our minds

A hope that the world have changed..
Just like written in his song about better world..
... ' Heal the world...
...... Make it a better place ...
........ For you and for me and the entire human race '....
Heal the world - Michael Jackson
Album - History - Past, Present And Future


-------- Au revoir my friend, wish be Him with you ...

26th June '09
A love-note for Michael Jackson..


P/S :
1. Pic kidnapped from here....
2. Original lyric and music at here ...

1 comments:

Muzda said...

You are not alone, for I am here with you
Though you're far away, I am here to stay

For you are not alone, for I am here with you
Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart