7/26/2009

transcendent beyond understanding



.......................maaf....
.....sekali lagi maaf....


---
I was worried when they judged me at that moment ..
.... they try anything for make me smile again, give activity for its.. 1001 way for it, ... but i refuse all with arrogant, make they confuse trough bizarre alibi... please forgive my attitude...

Perhaps, today is final for them to understand,.. offshore is suitable place to release all my incubus on head, since sunrise i had prepared, waiting front door, waring socks,.. then suddenly .... scattered,!

Antagonize against angel, is major problem! in few condition, he lost, but at this time, she lost.. the effect contaminate the moods, spreading all around head, crawling down to body result hatefully to she,, i should quarantine its, on closed mind, incarceration soul.. disease can infect to surrounding system that incircuit on me, strive to you... yes to you!

coz of it, save skin from you is main aim. need to calm for rejected harmony life, i need to flay, winging through blue sky ... levitate on isolation far away from you and them. diving in tethys sea, to deepest on ocean floor to remembered that i down ...cruised on pangea, traveler from south to north, seeking aurora toilerry to healed.


transcendent... , those people have it, conceive the main issue on me, playing elegant ways just for advoid caos on me. thanks guys, for it, i respect those you are do. help me turn out tobe normal. a mother told me ...:
"...nikmati lah kesendirian mu dulu..ntar kalo udah siap menghadapi dunia, baru kamu keluar dengan tersenyum..."
.. i will..... and i do.


----



Play and watch it, then you know the feeling
----

P/S :
1. Adopted pic.
2. Grateful to Krany for wise word donated

0 comments: